This 6 night GlamGirlsLuxTravels tour will tick all your Japanese boxes
6 – 12 June 2022 when the weather is fine, and it’s not too busy
Kyoto like a Local – Calligraphy Workshop with Female Calligrapher
– Ginkakuji, the silver pavilion
– Philosopher’s path Lose yourself in deep thought while strolling through cherry trees and temples
– Shibori Museum Scarf Dyeing
Nijo Castle, the Shogun’s castle
– Kinkakuji Temple, the Golden Pavilion
– Ryoanji Temple, famed for its Zen garden
– Traditional Tea Ceremony with a Female Tea Master
– Visit a Gallery of a Female Craftsman Or Nishijin Textile Center
Fushimi Inari Taisha, famed for the thousand brilliant red torii gates
– Shopping Time in Downtown Kyoto
– Visit a Local Enugui shop (cloth ,gift wrapping)
Enjoy a Farewell Dinner with a Kyoto Geisha at a Local restaurant
six nights in amazing new hotel, so well situated.. oh my!
welcome and farewell dinners and more!
#GlamGirlsLuxTravels sure has the BEST insight into doing Kyoto like a Local!
6 – 12 June 2022
be in touch for a copy of our flyer, and booking form with further info
Much more to discover….. be in touch
USD$3783 twin share
$440 single supplement