At a glance:
• Visit a wonderful selection of private and botanical gardens including
Kirstenbosch, Brenthurst, Vergelegen, Stellenberg, Babylonstoren and Karoo Desert National Botanical Garden
• Learn about the fascinating Cape floral region, recognized as one of the world’s six Floral Kingdoms
• Drive from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town along the scenic Garden Route and Little Karoo
• Discover the unique architecture, wine estates, varied horticulture and majestic scenery of the Cape Winelands
• Extend your tour with a visit to the spectacular Victoria Falls and Botswana
Come tour South Africa with us
29 Oct – 12 November 2019
Flanked by the Atlantic and the Indian Oceans, South Africa is rich in indigenous flora, exceptional gardens, stunning natural landscapes and history.
Begin in vibrant Johannesburg, the world’s largest man-made ‘urban jungle’, which will be ablaze with jacaranda blooms, before embarking on a journey to explore the unique
flora and fauna, and dramatic landscapes and cultures, of this fascinating country.
Drive along one of the world’s most remarkable coastal stretches, the famed ‘Garden Route’.
Discover the unique Cape Dutch architecture, the magnificent wine estates and gardens in the Cape Winelands.
End in glorious Cape Town, shadowed by iconic Table Mountain and renowned for its rich history, lively cultural life and more exceptional gardens and historic homesteads
be in touch for further info
contact me for info and booking form and further info – small exclusive group
MIXED TOUR – not just the Glam Girls, this time.