Bhutan is no ordinary place.
18 – 24 October 2019
MIXED GROUP – Not just for #GlamGirls this time..
It is the last great Himalayan kingdom, shrouded in mystery and magic, where a traditional Buddhist culture carefully embraces global developments. Bhutan holds many surprises. This is a country where the rice is red and where chilies aren’t just a seasoning but the main dish. It’s also a deeply Buddhist land, where monks check their smartphones after performing a divination, and where giant protective penises are painted beside the entrance to many houses. Yet while it visibly protects its Buddhist traditions, Bhutan is not a museum. You will find the Bhutanese well educated, fun loving and well informed about the world around them. It’s this blending of the ancient and modern that makes Bhutan endlessly fascinating.
USD$4666 twin share – USD$1295 single supplement
- Accommodation in twin rooms (single supplement available)
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) at the hotel (Buffet or fixed menu in the restaurant) (Some lunches at selected city restaurants or en route during long drive)
- Transfers, sightseeing, excursions and surface travel as per program using a Toyota Coaster (18 Seater) as per the itinerary
- Services of Accompanying English Speaking Guide as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees at monuments and places of visit (One time only)
- Mineral water in the vehicle
- Govt Royalty and taxes
- Bhutan Visa Fee
- Tshewang Ceremony in Thimphu
- Personalized postal stamp making
- One Cooking Demo class
- Prayer flag hoisting in Douchu la
- Family home visit in Punakha for traditional snacks/drinks (Local Tea)
- Zhiwaling relaxation Massage for 60 mins
- A professional scholar will deliver lecture on gross national happiness/Buddhist philosophies
Yes.. different is beautiful!
This tour starts and ends in Paro – amazing flight connection to Paro via Delhi (own costs) plus International Air
Two day POST Bhutan Tour – DELHI
$838 twin share
PS.. Girls just want to shop, as well.
24 – 26 October’ 2019
info?.. brochure?.. to be kept updated.. please email Jean – email@example.com