Sketch Vietnam 26 July – 7 August’19
We have created this tour for those who have a strong passion for art. This 11 night trip starts in Hanoi and ends in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon). You will visit the highlights of our beautiful country, with stops at the Fine Art Museum, a painting gallery and even visit the home of famous Vietnamese artists while you share a cup of tea and your passion for art! We also visit UNESCO Halong Bay.
Now taking bookings for this dynamic tour
Tour Dates: START: Friday 26 July 2019. END: Saturday 3 August 2019
Cost: Twin share USD$3,400pp / Single room supplement: USD$949pp
Excludes international flights, which you need to arrange and book separately.
Places limited to 9 minimum/12 maximum
Hotels we’ve selected
Hanoi: Hotel de L’Opera Deluxe room (3 nts)
Ha Long Bay: Emperor Cruises Signature Suite Balcony Cabin (1 nt)
Hoi An: Anantara Resort Deluxe room (2 nts)
Ho Chi Minh: Hotel De Art (2 nts)
- Hotel accommodation, shared in twin room with breakfast – (Single Room option available at additional supplement charges)
- All private transfer & transportation
- Flight tickets
- Flight Hanoi – Danang by Vietnam Airlines, VN197 @ 19.00 – 20.20
- Flight Danang – Ho chi minh by Vietnam Airlines, VN113 @ 08.45 – 10.15
- Halong Bay Cruise with 5 star Emperor Cruises
- English speaking guide
- Local artists in Hanoi/Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh
- All art supplies will be provided.
- Visit the home /studio of acclaimed artist, Pham Luc in Hanoi.
- Private boat in Mekong
• All entrance fees
• Meal as stated in program
• Vietnam visa approved letter
speak to Jean today – for further info and copy of itinerary